Vs > Ilirnej
Thompson, Mb vs Ilirnej Climate & Distance Between
Thompson, Mb vs Seville, Spain
Thompson, Mb vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Moanda, Gabon
Thompson, Mb vs Male, Maldives
Ilirnej vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Ilirnej vs Kythira Island, Greece
Ilirnej vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Ilirnej vs Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Dickson, Tn vs Bko-S
Bonthe vs Laverton
Samana vs Talbotton, Ga
Trondheim vs Halaib
- The distance between Thompson, Mb, Canada and Ilirnej, Russia is approximately 4,634 km or 2,880 mi.
- To reach Thompson, Mb in this distance one would set out from Ilirnej bearing 57.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Thompson, Mb bearing 144.5° or SE .
- Both have a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Thompson, Mb is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Ilirnej is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 10.1 °C (18.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.8 °C (8.6°F) less in Thompson, Mb. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 299.5 mm (11.8 in) more which is equivalent to 299.5 l/m² (7.35 US gal/ft²) or 2,995,000 l/ha (320,185 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.3° higher in Thompson, Mb than in Ilirnej.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Thompson, Mb relative to Ilirnej. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ilirnej vs Thompson, Mb
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Thompson, Mb vs Kawambwa, Zambia
Thompson, Mb vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Thompson, Mb vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Thompson, Mb vs Putao, Myanmar
Ilirnej vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Ilirnej vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Ilirnej vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Ilirnej vs Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa
Juan Santamaria vs Gioia Del Colle
Saint Peter, Mn vs Bejaia
Iida vs Odense
Podgorica vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands
Thompson, Mb vs Ilirnej Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ilirnej