| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in January is severely cold at -25 °C (-13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19.5 °C (-3.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -30.6 °C (-23.1 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.3mm (0.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 7:07 long and the longest day is 8:31 long with an average length of 7:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW