Vs > Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya
Thompson, Mb vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya Climate & Distance Between
Thompson, Mb vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Thompson, Mb vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Gorznyj, Russia
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Reykjavík vs Berbera
Tangier vs Tumeremo
Heraklion, Crete vs Scottsburg, In
New York vs Acapulco
- The distance between Thompson, Mb, Canada and Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia is approximately 5,582 km or 3,469 mi.
- To reach Thompson, Mb in this distance one would set out from Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya bearing 339° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Thompson, Mb bearing 191.2° or S .
- Thompson, Mb has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc) whereas Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya has a tundra climate (ET).
- Thompson, Mb is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.4 °C (4.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.7 °C (35.5°F) more in Thompson, Mb. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 219.6 mm (8.6 in) more which is equivalent to 219.6 l/m² (5.39 US gal/ft²) or 2,196,000 l/ha (234,767 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.5° higher in Thompson, Mb than in Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -9 (-16)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Thompson, Mb vs Madrid, Spain
Thompson, Mb vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Thompson, Mb vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Thompson, Mb vs Ahmedabad, India
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Waynesboro, Ms, Usa
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Imbert vs Hot Springs, Sd
Longreach vs Bo
Valley vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Hiroo vs Kawambwa
Thompson, Mb vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya