| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in November is very cold at -11.8 °C (10.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.2 °C (19 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.5 °C (2.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 7:27 long and the longest day is 9:08 long with an average length of 8:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW