| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in June is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 71.5mm (2.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 17:08 long and the longest day is 17:34 long with an average length of 17:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW