| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in July is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 16:09 long and the longest day is 17:29 long with an average length of 16:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW