| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in February is very cold at -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.9 °C (-18.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 13.9mm (0.5in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 8:35 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW