| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thompson, Mb in April is slightly cold at -2.4 °C (27.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Thompson, Mb April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Thompson, Mb, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Thompson, Mb:
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW